iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merry CHRISTmas

Started by Tom_in_Mo., December 16, 2008, 09:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbird

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Burlkraft

I hope everyone has a merry CHRISTmas.....

BT,

I'd come over and help with them lights, but I don't wanna  :D  :D  :D  :D

Jill don't let me go up on the ladder anymore when the weather is good !!!

Are we havin' lunch tomorrow  ???  ???  ???
Why not just 1 pain free day?

beenthere

Yup, even if'n I have to wade through the 11" snow they say...I think it is all talk.
Sounds like we are gonna be eatin fish ......

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Burlkraft

Yoo may be eatin' fish, but I'm havin' soup and buffalo.......

Or you havin' mussles   :D  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Engineer

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all, but in the spirit of equal opportunity, Happy Hannukah and Happy Kwanzaa to anyone who might be celebratin' thusly.   :D ;D

My oldest son turns 17 on Christmas Day.  He loves having a holiday birthday. 

sawman

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

CLL

Wish all HEALTH and PROSPERITY for the coming year.
Too much work-not enough pay.

farmerdoug

Merry Christmas

and I hope to see everyone here on the flip side of this old year. ;D
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

old joe

From all of us here at Kim's Kastle in Ashland,Al, warmest wishes to all.  May you find your goodies under the tree.  If not, cut it down and find your goodies IN it.
THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

leweee

MERRY CHRISTMAS
and a Happy New Year. :)
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Ron Wenrich

As I sit here, we've exchanged our gifts, we've had our feast, and we've done all those Christmas things that most people do on Christmas day.  Christmas eve has been the time for our immediate family.  Tomorrow becomes the time of the satellite family... the inlaws and a few of the outlaws 

Every Christmas eve, about this time, I get to sit down with my thoughts and whatever Christmas songs that happen to be banging around inside my head.  This year, its the Raleigh Ringers.  I saw them live, and they are really enjoyably.  Hotel California or Light my Fire by a bell choir is something to see.  Listening to them, I can relish the experience.  Sleigh Ride is still my all time favorite, bell choir or orchestra.

So, as I sit here, the din of the everyday life has passed me by.  I sit here in my solitude and wish each of you a Merry Christmas.  Cherish the day, but relish the brotherhood.

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

bmill

Merry Christmas all, may good health and friends be with you.  I really enjoyed the down under photos, thanks.

bmill
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 - 21 - 34 - 55 - 89 - 144 - 233 - 377 - 610 - 987 - 1597 - 2584    Kubota L3400, Loader, Backhoe, 3 point tiller, Stihl MS 390, Very hard working wife!

DanG

Quote from: Engineer on December 18, 2008, 06:41:34 PM

My oldest son turns 17 on Christmas Day.   

Jon, my Mom turns 87 on Christmas Day.  She's got a few years on him, I'd say. :) :) :D  If you would, wish him a special HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me. 8) 8)

MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Bibbyman

A very Merry Christmas to everyone!  8)

To add to the born on Christmas list,  I went to a one room school where a family had two kids born on Christmas day and they were not twins!   They were several years apart in age and a sister in between. That's what I call family planning! :D

Looks to me like the practice of telling someone "Merry Christmas" has waned a bit over the years.  I usually start in early December telling people upon parting,  "If I don't see you again before then, "Merry Christmas".   Then about mid-December giving people a full, "Merry Christmas" upon parting.  I've not circulated far and wide in the past month but have given this Christmas greeting to I'd say a hundred people and have initiated the comment every time except once.  I've been in and out of stores and bought things and the sales clerk didn't even give me a "Merry Christmas" until I spoke it first.   
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

thecfarm

Christmas morning and the house is quiet.The wife was up until mid night doing what she felt she had to do.The family will be here sometime today.Looking forward to it.
Bibbyman,probably none of the clerks can say Merry Christmas to you,because they was told not too.Don't want to offend anyone now would we?  :o  That is why I say Merry Christmas to them so they can say it to me.  ;D
Merry Christmas to all Forestry Forums members and your families.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

Grandfather was born on this day 1908.  ;D

Merry mild Christmas day.  8) Will be on the road in a couple hours to family gathering 30 minutes away.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

mike_van

Merry Christmas to all of you - I got just what I wanted!  45F yesterday and RAIN! Most of the 12" of snow we had is gone!  8)  Back to the woodpile tomorrow! Without all that white #@!*^?  all over it -  :D
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

JV

Merry Christmas to all.  Peaceful this morning with the promise of more snow and ice melt
tomorrow.  The kids and grandkids will be here at 9:00 for breakfast, something that looks
to be a tradition.  I fix omelettes made to order, bisquits and sausage gravy, and hash
browns with onions and cheese.  Got to head  to the kitchen to get ready.
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Thank You Sponsors!