iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Visitors from Another Forum

Started by Magicman, July 29, 2012, 08:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

We will have some visitors for a couple of days.  GregE and his wife "Bandaid" who own a hunting/fishing/outdoor forum "Sage Creek Forums" LINK arrived last night from the state of Washington.  We will go to my tree farm later today and show them around a bit.

They moved into the guest house sometime after midnight-thirty, last night, so we have not actually met yet.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Buck

Good Times. Enjoy. Will be looking for the rest of the story.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

sandhills

Spose you just as well take a few pictures along the way too  ;).  Hope you folks have a great time, it's always fun meeting people from different parts of this little world, always something to learn.

Autocar

Sounds like a wonderful time, always fun to meet people from other parts of the country and show them your home area.
Bill

Magicman

We made the Cabin tour yesterday and also a trip to Natchez to see some of the old antebellum homes.  This 98° weather is rough.   :-\

A rest stop at the Cabin.  :)

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Nice pic Magic and in a NICE country setting! Oh yea.....nice BUCKS on the wall. :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Chuck White

Looks like a good time for y'all Lynn.

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Yes, we had a wonderful time visiting with new friends.

PatD and Bandaid sharing family pictures.

GregE watched me open my latest package from John Neeman.  A Knife to match my Axe.   :)

Thank You Sponsors!