iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It's offical

Started by Frank_Pender, January 02, 2003, 07:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank_Pender

I got the call at 9:25 PM last night.   As of 9:05 PM I am an offical Grandfather.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) I do not feel any older yet.  Until she starts talking and calling me Grandpa or 'ol foggy.  ::) The stats are as follows: Grace Elizabeth Pender, 8# 10oz., 20 3/4" and blond. :)  If she takes after her mother, the boys better be careful and father will have another tiger by the tail.  :'( :D

Did not mean to get so personal but, I had to tell my best sawmill friends first. :)
Frank Pender

RavioliKid

A little excited, are we?  ;)
RavioliKid

Ron Scott

~Ron

J_T

Best wishes to all. Frank you have a cup of coffey in each hand this morning? :D
Jim Holloway

CHARLIE

Congratulations Frank! 8)  I sure wish I could be a Granddaddy but there ain't nothing in the hopper yet. I'm starting to wonder if my son and daughter-in-law know what they are doing.  ::) :P ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Bro. Noble

Charlie,

I'm in the same boat------I'm givin my son and Daughter-in-law a year and then I'm gonna have a little talk with them. ;)
Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Frank_Pender

I know the feeling, Charlie and Noble.  I was beginning to wonder myself.  I have two sons.  The new father is 31 and the other is 33 and he is not married yet, go figure.  :'( I gues we can't live their lives for them as much as we want to sometimes.  ???
Frank Pender

johnjbc

By the end of the Summer I should have two more bringing me up to 6. Don't expect any more after that but who knowes, oldist daughter wanted a girl real bad and got two boys
LT40HDG24, Case VAC, Kubota L48, Case 580B, Cat 977H, Bobcat 773

SawBilly

Who wants to be a Grandpa when you can have more yourself :o

I have 5 ranging 19 years. Although it would be nice to send some away every once in a while :-X

Tom

Say that in another 20 years, Sawbilly  :D :D

Fla._Deadheader

I'm waiting to see how he gets through this 1st twenty. ;D ;D :) :)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

woodman

Did you get  a warm all over fealing
Jim Cripanuk

Tom

I remember that feeling .....it was a wet diaper. :D

sawmill_john

8)
congrat's Frank, enjoy them as much as you can, they do grow up to quickly, I know my boy is growing right before my eyes now (6 years old).  

I'll be coming down soon, not this weekend, I've got to help the father-in-law repair the roof before it rains again, Monday a 60' spruce tree finally gave up the fight against the "east wind" and landed across the roof.  The tree guys left a few big chunks so I've got some test logs for the mill now.

Talk to you later!

John  

Thank You Sponsors!