iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Husqy workshop manuals

Started by micky boy, October 23, 2005, 07:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micky boy

I have just stumbled across this website whilst looking for parts manufacturers and they have available on line to view or download (free of charge) husqy workshop manuals. They offer all the info that you would need to undertake minor or major servicing or repairs to your saws. I would have thought that a lot of you might like to know about it. I have downloaded mine already. I would consider them like a bible to the chainsaw entheusiast.

gardening-tools-direct.co.uk
www.gardening-tools-direct.co.uk
Three Five Seven............Chainsaw Heaven

Rocky_J

A brief search yeilded nothing but basic operator's manuals. I couldn't find anything resembling a shop manual on that website.  :-\

Kevin

Rocky_J

Thanks for the help, Kevin. I even tried searching their site but I guess I didn't do it right.
I bookmarked the page and I also saved a couple pertinent copies to my hard drive.
:)

Rocky_J

Hard to believe, but I actually learned something from those manuals! I've been plagued with poor oiling on my two 372's ever since buying them. I just found out how to set the oiler for max output. It isn't like a Stihl with a half turn on the adjuster, left for more oil and right for less. On the 372, max oil is 4 turns out from seated. No wonder I've been burning up bars!

(In my defense, I bought both saws used and never had a manual for either.)

Thanks again Micky.  ;D

micky boy

I'm pleased to be of help to others as they have been to be :)

Chris J

Rocky J, you purchased a USED saw  :o?   Wow!  Maybe the Astros will win the World Series  ;D.

http://www.jonsered.ws/  This site has Jred & Husky IPLs

http://weborder.husqvarna.com/

www.husqvarna.co.uk
Certified Amateur Chainsaw Tinkerer.  If sucess is built on failure, then one day I'll live on the top of Mt. Everest.

SawTroll

Quote from: Mucha_Nada on October 25, 2005, 01:17:27 PMhttp://weborder.husqvarna.com

I am not able to log in on that one - requires user name etc.
Probably for dealers only? ???
Information collector.

micky boy

I couldn't log either
Great link for the IPL'S
Always wanted a complete parts list  8)

Chris J

I selected the box for a Husky 51 repair manual.  The screen took forever to load (on a T1 connection), but came up blank.  I'll try a different computer later to see if I can get it to load.
Certified Amateur Chainsaw Tinkerer.  If sucess is built on failure, then one day I'll live on the top of Mt. Everest.

micky boy

Quote from: Mucha_Nada on October 27, 2005, 12:32:42 PM
I selected the box for a Husky 51 repair manual. The screen took forever to load (on a T1 connection), but came up blank. I'll try a different computer later to see if I can get it to load.
Hi, I just downloaded the 51 manuel to see what happened. It down-loaded in a few seconds. I am on a standard dial-up connection. You do need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the files. They are in pdf format.
If you still have no luck than I could try and e-mail the file to you if you like. It is only 1.8 mb
Good luck.

Striker

How about sites for stihl IPLs?

Jeff

SawTroll

Information collector.

rusted

Oh man, those are beautiful.   ;)

I downloaded an IPL directly from the Husky US site.  Unfotuantely, the parts aren't named, only numbered.  I know what they are basically, but real names might help.

Thank You Sponsors!