iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

snowmobile

Started by snowstorm, February 28, 2015, 04:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowstorm

my boy and i went about 50 miles today. the trails are almost perfect. bright sun and 25 degrees. off trail could be a problen with 4ft of powder snow. we came across the lake that was interesting. 2ft of ice a ft of slush then 2 ft of snow on top of that. if you stop your gonna be there

sawguy21

Learned that lesson early. :D I didn't like lakes when the temps got that mild.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

1270d

Just bought another snowmobile this winter.  I like riding in the woods, hillclimbing and other challenging type riding.  That 4 ft of fresh sounds like a blast. 

Unfortunately I have only put about 30 miles on it since purchase, and no time for it.  Craigslist here we come.

sprucebunny

We went out on our tracked ATVs yesterday. First time this winter trying to pack my woods trails. Usually you need to keep moving but sometimes the snow builds up in front and you need to back up a little ( before you are stuck...) and try again.
Some of the trails are only 4 and a half feet wide and fill up with snow. One place we rode up and over a fallen balsam where there must have been more than 5 feet of snow.
Probably only went about 8 miles but most of it was virgin snow out in the woods.
It was a blast !!!

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Thank You Sponsors!