iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It got me.......flu.....I think but hope not.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, March 13, 2015, 08:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

I had it, 3 days and done. I hope you get well soon. :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Peter Drouin on March 14, 2015, 06:51:35 PM
I had it, 3 days and done. I hope you get well soon. :D

Thanks Peter.....I can't hear ROL.  smiley_bigears
I'm over the hump...just can't get this stuff outta my chest. Coughing all this stuff up.  >:( Tired, no energy.

Magic, never heard of that size tire. Did it have spokes?  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Spokes  ;D   He's a feeling better.   
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

red oaks lumber

smiley_tom_tutnurhorn2  i said the edger will be mine ;D

hope ya feel better goat :)
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Straightgrain

A spoon full of Colloidal Silver under the tongue for 30 seconds, then swallow seems to be what helps a lot of people.
"We fight for and against not men and things as they are, but for and against the caricatures we make of them". Joseph Schumpeter

Jeff

I guess its finally my turn. I spent several days last week up north looking after my friend Lou after his return from surgery at Mayo, then came home Friday. Got up and went to a home builders show Saturday with Tammy, feeling totally worn out but not sick, then awoke Sunday morning with I guess the Flu. In my Chest and head, aches and pains, hurts to breath, and I have a temp. First I have been sick sick in a very long time.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

BBTom

To get your stomach back on track during or after a flu bug or stomach flu, try sipping some buttermilk.  It has loads of good bacteria that help to overpower the nasties in the gut.
2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

pineywoods

You guys that are fighting this crud, don't do like I did. thought I had it licked and went my merry way. Caught it again. Second time around ain't for sissies. :( finally licked it and then the wife came down with it...
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

beenthere

Hope I can avoid it...
Sorry to hear you guys are down with it.

Jeff, How is Lou doing with his recovery?

And how is Pete making out with his problems?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

blackfoot griz

I got it last year. I had a lot on the plate and tried to toughen up and work through it. The flu bug turned to pneumonia and the doc insisted on admitting me to the hospital. It took six weeks to get back to normal. I should have gone to the doc much sooner. David and Jeff, hope you're both feeling better soon!

thecfarm

3 year old thread. I hope they are on the mend too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!