iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fish Fried Air

Started by Jeff, January 08, 2021, 04:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Paul_H

Looks good especially cause I just got home from work and am hungry. I've never had anything made in an air cooker yet.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Walnut Beast

Nice video and your helper 👍

Ljohnsaw

What make/model is your air fryer?  I've only seen the round ones around here.  I like to grill my trout in foil but that looks way better!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

SwampDonkey

A regular Bruno Gerussi. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

It is a pampered chef. I did a chunk of steelhead this week in there that was amazing. I 
Topped the seasoned fillet with some sweet peppers and put it in for 12 minutes.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

Eat'n the right stuff anyway. ;D  Fish here is on the menu every week. Sure wish I could go catch a fresh Atlantic on the river, but them days is gone. I don't eat them farmed......well they ain't Atlantic even though that is their claim. Yuck ! Pink dye coming out in the pan, you kidding me? What a mess of rubbage. :D I have been eating wild pacific, different texture to it but good stuff. :)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Edvantage

3 of my boys came home with a limit of perch yesterday. Made themselves a bedtime snack. They actually shared some with me, pretty good cooks for kids. I'm going to have to get an air fryer looks like it works pretty good. 

SwampDonkey

Looks good. I've had some of that MI perch. ;)

Tacotodd

@Edvantage good looking boys and good looking snacks, just keep them on the straight and narrow. It's going to take some time, but eventually they will come to appreciate it.

Besides, it's making me hungry 😋 
Trying harder everyday.

Thank You Sponsors!