iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sad news

Started by petefrom bearswamp, January 13, 2024, 08:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petefrom bearswamp

Linda keeps in touch with quite  few forestry forum wives.
Saw that Pigman's wife Judy passed away.
Condolences to Pigman and his family
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

newoodguy78

Condolences sent to him and his family.

Stephen1

Condolences to Pigman and his family
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

chet

My wife informed me of her passing last night also. Our sincerest condolences to Bob and family. May our dear friend Judy rest in peace.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

sawguy21

I am truly sorry to hear that. Is he doing ok?
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Chuck White

Sincere condolences to Pigman and family!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

B.C.C. Lapp

Very sorry to hear of this.   My sympathy and condolences to Pigman and his family.
Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf.

SwampDonkey

Condolences, Pigman, to you and family. Very sorry to hear about your wife's passing.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

trapper

condolences to Pigman We had a very good visit with them at the motel last pig roast.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

thecfarm

Such sad news to hear.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

barbender

I'm sorry to hear this😥
Too many irons in the fire

okmulch

Prayers for Bob and his family.
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

caveman

I'm sorry to read about this. 
Caveman

Magicman

This is so sad to read that Bob is enduring yet another loss.  PatD and I send our Sincerest Condolences to Bob and her Children.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Dan_Shade

I'm sorry to hear this, please accept my condolences, Bob.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

pigman

Thanks folks. It is hard, but I do have the memories of the good times we had for the first eight years we were together. The last year has been real hard watching her slowly die.

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Brad_bb

So sorry to hear, man.
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Ron Scott

Jan and I send prayers with our sympathy Bob.
~Ron

Sixacresand

Praying for Bob and their Families.

John and Nancy Hogue
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Ed_K

So Sorry to hear this, condolences to Bob and Family.
Ed K

Thank You Sponsors!