iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cell service from the outhouse

Started by Jeff, April 24, 2021, 07:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I've got cell service from the outhouse.  :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

But I had to hang around twice as long as needed to actually post. :D

doc henderson

beautiful spot.  the cabin area, not the outhouse... :)
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

JJ

hopefully unplugged ;D

Seriously a little tin foil to that metal roof and you'll be allright wait_smiley

Old Greenhorn

Well there are 'other things' you can do in there besides fiddle with your phone, just sayin' :D Where is this exactly? Are we in for some news or something? You are a man of riddles after all.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

HemlockKing

Looks like a nice quiet little place. I like that porch off to the left, probably a good spot to sit in the morning with yer coffee.
A1

thecfarm

Looks like you hauled your tractor to the cabin?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

There is a key word in that there observation Ray!

sawguy21

Uh Jeff, we are not sure we want to hear you on the phone while you are in there. Just sayin'. ;)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

thecfarm

I would say the key word is cabin!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

21incher

Let's hope he doesn't  hit the button to swap cameras by mistake  ;D.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

stavebuyer

jb616

Quote from: Jeff on April 24, 2021, 07:03:47 PM
I've got cell service from the outhouse.  :)

Is there a dislike button or a TMI button? smiley_headscratch lol

Jeff

Can you believe  it! First trip to OUR cabin, and our first moose ever to see 1/2 mile away. I got video too!

doc henderson

Ljohnsaw

Looks remote and nice!

OK, so correct me if my recollection is all messed up.

You had some property in the U.P. (was it old family property?) but you couldn't build what you wanted up there (hassles with the man, IIRC).  You just sold that earlier this year, right?

Then you posted about a big change, so I'm assuming it was the purchase of this property.

So give us some locational info - how far and what direction was the old place and then where is the new place relative to your house and old property?  Seems like the old place was a bit of a drive.  I hope the new place you will be able to visit more often.
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Walnut Beast

mike_belben

I think the keyword is "new"  in front of cabin.
Praise The Lord

Jeff

Back in the outhouse so I can respond!  Story to come guys. Heading home this morning. 3 hours if we dont fiddle or have to STOP AT JOANNE FABRICS!

doc henderson

"respond"!  so that is what they call it up north?  :D  "excuse me I need to take a respond!" :) :) :).  drive safe.

K-Guy

Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

Jeff

Possibly some day? But you 
have to cater. Whaddaya think?

olcowhand

Quote from: Jeff on April 27, 2021, 05:07:45 PM
Possibly some day? But you
have to cater. Whaddaya think?
We could Cater from the Raber Bay Bar! NOM, NOM, NOM!
Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

Jeff

Saturday night's Raber Bay Bar wet burritos.

howdja know? :D

Thank You Sponsors!