iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ohio

Started by thedeeredude, April 26, 2009, 05:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedeeredude

Me and my girlfriend are headed to Ohio for vacation.  It's the 4th time we'll be there, but there's always something new to see.  Were staying in the Guggisberg Hotel in Charm.  Anything you think is good to see would be appreciated.  Were planning on going to Lehmans Hardware, but if theres any other stuff, I'd like to check it out.  Any members in the area?  I know theres plenty of sawmills.

donny hochstetler

looks like you picked a warm couple of days,i'm about 7 miles from charm,be sure and check out the shoe store,I have some carvings on the front porch, also keim lumber,right up on the hill,if you'r staying till the weekend we got two new flea markets that are open thurs. fri. sat. I'll be carving at the one at sugarcreek one,right off of st. rt. 39.west of sugarcreek. Places to eat boyd-wurthman -berlin,  dutchmans- walnutcreek, Kidron,sale is on thursday . Give me a call we'll get together i'll show you my toys . gotta go get ready for church .  330-852-2864  ,cell  330-473-7480. 8)

thedeeredude

Vacation is a week away.  We leave Friday.  Anyone else have suggestions?  I'm looking for old woodworking tools, too. Anyone know of any good spots.

Jeff

QuoteAnyone else have suggestions?
Skip right over Ohio and come to Michigan. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thedeeredude

I want to sometime Jeff.  I gotta see if I can make it to the pig roast.  It depends how my job goes this year.

Thank You Sponsors!