iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Nyle L-53 when will it be available again?

Started by wannabyooper, June 26, 2022, 08:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannabyooper

Tried to post and spent an hour only to get kicked off to start over again. 
Short and sweet; I am building a dry kiln and want to know when the Nyle L-53 will be available again?
Tim Heming, Jack of all Trades and Master of a Few

wannabyooper

Well at least I got my question started.  I am a retired union carpenter that spent over 30 years fabricating auto/trade show displays.  I bought my TimberKing1600 in 2007 and built a Solar Kiln using the Virginia Tech design in 2010 and this Solar Kiln has served me well but it is starting to show its age and I decided to build a small de-humidification/dry kiln to dry small loads of 300-500 board feet and also sterilize the wood for bugs.  I will continue air drying/solar kiln drying to get moisture content below 20 percent prior to loading wood into new dry kiln. 

I have repurposed and old steel lumber rack into a dry kiln structure following the Nyle small dry kiln plans.  My snag is the availability of the Nyle L-53 that is out of stock due to supply chain issues?  The Nyle L-200 is to large for this kiln.  I have pictures of the build and can post if I can break through the forums firewall. 

Any tips, help, or suggestions on where to find a Nyle L-53 or even a competitors model would be helpful, thanks in advance.

wannabyooper

KenMac

I would suggest that you stick with a Nyle unit. They are proven over the long haul.
Cook's AC3667t, Cat Claw sharpener, Dual tooth setter, and Band Roller, Kubota B26 TLB, Takeuchi TB260C

K-Guy

We ran into a parts reliability issue with them and they have discontinued till it can be resolved.
Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

Thank You Sponsors!