iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Whatcha Sawin' 2024 ??

Started by Magicman, December 31, 2023, 05:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbender

Andries, why does spell check never come through for me when I need it, but then change words that I do mean to write?🤷😂
I'm going to get in trouble with Jeff for writing swear words!😁
Too many irons in the fire

chet

You would probably git an extended Admin timeout.    smiley_whip
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Southside

Someone did a nice job clearing that land CC.  As far as your poles go Barbender that's too funny, around here you see birch firewood that came from that Netherplace all bundled up and sold in retail stores.
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

barbender

GAB

Quote from: barbender on January 05, 2024, 11:20:25 PM
Andries, why does spell check never come through for me when I need it, but then change words that I do mean to write?🤷😂
I'm going to get in trouble with Jeff for writing swear words!😁

BB:
I have a suggestion for you, remember this is only a suggestion;
Prior to using the post button read and reread what you are about to post.
It just might reduce your penalty box time.
I do and still miss things.  GGRRRR
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

barbender

GAB- thanks. Often I'm guilty of not proof reading my posts, but I had actually went over this one. I actually didn't know what was being referred to, and had to read through it a couple of times before WHOA! there it is!😂😂😂

barbender

My wife is threatening to join the Forum just so she can watch people make fun of me😁😂

doc henderson

Barbender, what county are you from.  I would watch the "white beaches of Barbender county" 8) :) :D
Maybe Jeff can find a function to summarize the ridicule for each member for the year, we give to our wives as a gift at Christmas.   :)
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

olcowhand

Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

GAB

Quote from: barbender on January 06, 2024, 10:57:33 AM
My wife is threatening to join the Forum just so she can watch people make fun of me😁😂

I wonder if Jeff has seen that as a reason for joining!
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

doc henderson

SawyerTed

My wife tried to join a couple years ago during the Project at Jakes.

She listed her reason for joining as "To keep an eye on SawyerTed" or something similar!

WHD aka Danny BLOCKED her believing her to be a stalker!   :D :D :D :D
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

barbender

Well, WHD wasn't necessarily wrong, in a sense😂

If I'm getting some guff, please always realize that I'm getting what I give so no sympathy for me. That's what my wife would say, anyhow😁

Doc, "White Beaches of Barbender County" has a nicer ring to it than, "White Beaches of Itasca County"🤷 You go with whichever you like☺️

doc henderson

Or maybe the "12,000-pound winches of West Virgina".  :snowball: What say you, Howard. :)

As usual, Danny was prob. right.  keep your head on a swivel Ted. :o :o :o

chet

Ted, I sent her packin' da first time for lack of reason,  then poor Danny thought she was a stalker 'cause she came right back with da reason you gave.  :D :D :D :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

SawyerTed

THAT is even funnier!   :D :D :D :D

She met Danny at the Project and they worked it out, I think.   :D :D

As far as I know she's never logged in.
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

doc henderson

i think my wife joined after that as well.  there was a group of the ladies that went on several "walks"!  I thought they were trying to be healthy. I now realize it may have been a conspiracy. :)

SawyerTed

Andries

. . . and it never will be.
Gawd, aren't we the lucky ones!
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

Old Greenhorn

Geez Doc, how long you been married? ANYTIME two or more of 'them' are together it means rough times, or at a least a roasting for 'us'. :D
Actually this whole conversation begs the questions as to how many of us have spouses who are on the forum? I know there are one or two, but if I knew my wife was or MIGHT read my postings here I would certainly be a bit more tempered in what I share. I share a lot of stuff here I never share with her (mostly because she either doesn't bother listening, it sounds like white noise to her, or she sees no interest in it whatsoever) but there are some things I would rather she did not know. In the back of my mind I know my kids may find this site or one of my prior blogs after I am dead and look into my posts. I'm OK with that, they have a sense of humor and know their Dad was always a half bubble off plumb anyway. But the wife? Eh, maybe not so much.
Something to think about anyway.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Southside

Quote from: barbender on January 06, 2024, 10:57:33 AM

Tell her to post pictures of you in the hat.  :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Magicman

PatD has been a member for several years, but there is a Granddaughter that logs on quite often.  She keeps close tabs on what's goin' on.   :P.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

doc henderson

The thread with Tom the Sawyer has been a God send to him and his wife, even though he can no longer navigate electronics well.

doc henderson

Lynn, maybe it will be the granddaughter that takes over Papa's sawmilling business.   smiley_gorgeous

Thank You Sponsors!