iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What did you all make for Christmas

Started by doc henderson, January 01, 2019, 12:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doc henderson

This is what I made for my beer brewing and drinking buddies for Christmas a couple years ago.  I only have a few...

live edge ERC with Uncle Eric's Brew wood burned on the side.  before and partly the reason I got my laser engraver.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

samandothers

Thought about that weight thing too as I was typing it.

Very nice 6 pack carrying device!  Will not deuterate from condensation.  The live edge gives it a nice look!

doc henderson

in the old days "heavy" was a quality thing, was teasin ya Sam.  lol I try to make things that are useful, but if they look to good, my family puts them on a shelf and look at them.  there is green felt in the bottom of each compartment to make it look a little classy.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

eastman03

Wow! Some great work here guys, inspirational.
I made some bottle openers in the style of large musky lures for friends and fellow fishermen.  Cedar wood. Lexan Lip. Airbrushed. .092 stainless steel tig welding rod acts as the pivot to crack the bottle open.  Finished with two coats of epoxy.

thecfarm

Any chance of donating them for the Christmas Contest this year?  ;)   ;)   ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!