iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Simple adjustable shelves from a firewood log

Started by 21incher, March 18, 2021, 10:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

A couple years ago I bought a tri axle log load of firewood and a couple of the logs were to nice to burn so I made some lumber and slabs from them. Used some of the cherry for these shelves. Used cheap U tracks and brackets but modified the brackets and buried them in wood so they don't look bad and cheap.

Here is a video link of the entire build process
Building Adjustable Shelves To finish Up The Guest Bath From A Cherry Firewood Log - YouTube
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

CCCLLC

21incher

Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Joe Perkins

Quote from: 21incher on March 18, 2021, 10:07:18 PM
A couple years ago I bought a tri axle log load of firewood and a couple of the logs were to nice to burn so I made some lumber and slabs from them. Used some of the cherry for these shelves. Used cheap U tracks and brackets but modified the brackets and buried them in wood so they don't look bad and cheap.

Here is a video link of the entire build process
Building Adjustable Shelves To finish Up The Guest Bath From A Cherry Firewood Log - YouTube
Appreciate your DIY works.

Thank You Sponsors!