iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rescuing Tools with Bluecreeper

Started by Jeff, November 13, 2022, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I was at a yardsale this summer, and in their free box, was a completely seized up pair of side cutting needle nosed pliers.  I brought them back to the cabin, and just now got around to making a bluecreeper video. :)

Rescuing Tools With Bluecreeper! AMAZING! - YouTube
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

Buy a Logrite cantdog or peavey and buy a bottle of Blue Creeper and save on shipping cost.  ;D
Sponsor on the left.  ;D
I always buy mine at a show. 
Also comes in a quart size?
I have not even touched the quart one. Been 3-4 years. I think I bought the one in the video than won another one on here.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

samandothers

maineshops

Phil:4, 13

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

21incher

Bluecreeper will rescue anything made of metal. If one drop doesn't  do it wait 15 minutes  and add a second.  Just rescued the bolt from an old 1940s H&R 22 rifle my dad used for rabbit hunting. Had to replace the firing pin and the bolt was rusted together.  Nothing  else like Bluecreeper out there. 
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Resonator

Got a bottle of it as a door prize at one of Jeff's pig roasts, says "A Little Goes A Long Way!" on the package. Makes me want to look in my garage and see if I've got any old seized up tools to try it out on.  smiley_thumbsup
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

jb616

Quote from: Resonator on November 14, 2022, 11:44:32 AM
Got a bottle of it as a door prize at one of Jeff's pig roasts, says "A Little Goes A Long Way!" on the package. Makes me want to look in my garage and see if I've got any old seized up tools to try it out on.  smiley_thumbsup
I got mine at the Pig Roast as well and it does work! It's true @Jeff ,the rest do stink!  

beenthere

Close friend of mine recovered many hand guns, pistols, rifles, and even some blunderbuss's in a gun collection he was asked to sell for a lady whose husband passed away 10 years prior and it had been left in a Chicago basement for about 20 years. Many guns he figured were worthless before I gave him a bottle of at-that-time Rust Reaper (now Blue Creeper). He ordered more from LogRite and managed to get many of them working well again. 
Wish I had a tally of those guns, but they were piled high around his home after receiving them to sell (I'd guess around 2000). Many commemorative guns, and many very rare, like dueling pistols in fancy wood boxes nestled in velvet. A few blunderbuss's, and long rifles from the Civil War era. Took he and a gun curator 2-3 years to liquidate that collection. 
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

trapper

I got a bottle of rust reaper at the redwood event in madison wi.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

SwampDonkey

I concur with Jeff on the use on hinges. I had to use it on all the new hinges here, the squeak is gone and has never returned in 4 years. 8)

I won most of my supply at Jeff's roast gatherings and I think I bought a bottle from Mike years past.

I also used it on an old clock where the pendulum would stop before the weights would be out of momentum. Fixed that up and it never stopped again. That was 10+ years ago. A little goes a long ways, that's why it lasts so long in your stash. ;D

Can't go wrong with the smell of wintergreen. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

21incher

Many of the hinges on the doors in our house squeaked also. Now they are quiet.  I didn't  realize  my wife took a bottle of my Bluecreeper and started lubing them all up. I liked the squeaks and miss them 😖. Now she did the fridge  door that had a growl. Give your  wife a bottle for peace and quiet in the household with no harsh chemical smell.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!