iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What is it 👀

Started by Walnut Beast, August 07, 2022, 11:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walnut Beast

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Don P

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Walnut Beast

SwampDonkey

August is cricket season around here, suspect same out there. I've never seen one of those kind though.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Texas Ranger

This may be a repeat, but, a mole cricket in my bug collection at Mizzou was announced as one of the items that got me an "A" in the course, the only "A" I received in five and a half years of attendance.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

WV Sawmiller

Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

BaldBob

thecfarm

Should see the post number under the title post.

Re: What is it 👀
« Reply #9 on: Today at 06:15:11 AM

Or in the link that he posted.

Re: Did You know - outdoor edition
« Reply #2306 on: July 24, 2022, 07:35:58
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WV Sawmiller

Thx for the assist. I should have said "Reply 2306", not "Post 2306".

As they say in Japan "Go mingh assigh" (Gomenasai) or words to that effect.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

caveman

About 20 years ago we were welding some shock mounts under the front of my 74 Bronco using an engine powered welding machine.  Evidently the frequency of the engine and welder vibration attracted mole crickets - think Biblical plague type numbers of them.  They were everywhere on my shop floor.  We could not walk without crushing them, they were inches deep.  I finally grabbed a push broom and started sweeping them and scooping them up with a 24" dustpan.  A 55-gallon drum that I used for a garbage can was easily filled with the writhing mass of bug.  They are bad news for grass roots.
Caveman

Thank You Sponsors!