2023 Logrite Open House

Started by logriteofficial, January 04, 2023, 10:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

logriteofficial

The 2023 Logrite Open House has been scheduled for Saturday April 22 at our location in Vernon, Connecticut. logrite_cool

Wood-Mizer and Oesco are confirmed vendors, with more announcements to come in the months leading up to the date.

We had a great turn out last year and are looking forward to this year's event!
Originators of aluminum handled logging and woodworking tools - Home - Logrite.com - LogRite Tools LLC
Get Stuff Moving! - Home - Bluecreeper.com - Blue Creeper
We've got legs for your wood! - Home - Rite

logriteofficial

The 2023 Logrite Open House is this Saturday! We hope to see some Forestry Forum members! logrite_cool

Originators of aluminum handled logging and woodworking tools - Home - Logrite.com - LogRite Tools LLC
Get Stuff Moving! - Home - Bluecreeper.com - Blue Creeper
We've got legs for your wood! - Home - Rite

NE Woodburner

I had an errand in the nearby area so was able to work in a brief stop to the open house. I haven't been to previous open houses, so nothing to compare to, but there were quite a few people there when I stopped in.

Managed to see a WM bandsaw mill sawing some oak, a neat tractor PTO driven firewood processer running and a few other things of interest. Picked up a discounted 60" cant hook and 30" hookeroon. I saw several people walking around with both, so lots of us had the same idea.

Thanks for putting this on and I will try to attend next year and spend more time.

Tam-i-am

Thanks for coming!  I'm glad you could take advantage of the discounted tools.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Okrafarmer

Are you holding one again this year?
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Tam-i-am

yes we are but all we have is a date so far.  April 13, 2024.
I have commitments from WoodMizer,  OESCO and Parkerville so far.  UConn Woodsmens team will be here and Sickline Chain Saw Carving.

As it gets closer I will start a new thread with all the details.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Okrafarmer

I would love to come, but doesn't look likely.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.