iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Congratulations to Cedarman

Started by Jeff, March 23, 2007, 04:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I am truly blessed to be one of the first, and also the first on behalf of the Forestry Forum, to congratulate one of our longtime members, Cedarman, on a well deserved and distinguishing award.

Dave Mann, Wood-Mizer's VP and Doug Keele, head of the industrial division, visited Richard on Thursday March 23rd and presented him with the 2006 Wood-Mizer, Grand Champion Business Best Award. Cedarman, his wife and all 4 of thier children have worked hard to create this successful business. Their work ethic mixed with a load of smarts has really earned them this industry recognition.

April's Wood-Mizer Way will have a full article on the recognition of Cedarman's achievements.

Congratulation Richard and Family!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Paschale

Congrats!  That's awesome!   8) 8) 8)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Murf

Congratulations!!!!   8)

That much cedar sawdust is nothing to sneeze at!!  :D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

DWM II

Great achievement Cedarman!! I look forward to the new WM Way so I can see more of your operation.
Donnie
Stewardship Counts!

SwampDonkey

Way to go Cedarman[/size] 

8)        smiley_balloon_01 smiley_balloon_01    smiley_bouncing_pinky       smiley_balloon_01 smiley_balloon_01            smiley_bounce
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Bibbyman

Congradulations!   8) 

Richard has been a great help to Mary and me over the past few years. 
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

tcsmpsi

Congratulations, Cedarman and Family!

( I am just a little relieved...first saw the rolling marquee, and thought maybe you had a baby)
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

leweee

Congrats to Richard & Family. 8)
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

wwsjr

Congratulations to you and your family for being the best of the best, the competition is always tough in this contest.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

beenthere

My congrats as well. Awesome accomplishment der, to you and da family.
Great too that WM recognizes their customers accomplishments.
Thanks to Jeff and his admins too. Otherwise, might never have known.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

JV

Congratulations Richard and family.  Hope to see you next time we're down that way, missed you last time. 
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Furby

Congratulations Richard and family! 8) 8) 8)
Sure am glad you entered!

sprucebunny

Congratulations, Richard and family  8) That is quite an accomplishment.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

dewwood

Congratulations Richard 8) 8) 8)

I am sure it means a great deal to be recognized in your industry for your contributions.  
Best wishes to you and the family for a bright and prosperous future.

Dewey
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

scsmith42

Outstanding! 

Congrats Richard!

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Corley5

8) 8) Congratulations!!!  8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Don K

Congratulations Richard on your accomplishments.   8) 8)
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

karl

"I ask for wisdom and strength, Not to be superior to my brothers, but to be able to fight my greatest enemy, myself"  - from Ojibwa Prayer.

ElectricAl

smiley_clapping Way to go smiley_thumbsup

ElectricAl and Linda ;)
Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

Faron

Congratulations, Neighbor!!!!!  (Kinda, Sorta) ;)
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

farmerdoug

8) 8) 8)Congratulations, Cedarman 8) 8) 8)

Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

thecfarm

Very nice Cedarman.I know it took alot of hard work to get this award.Good job by all.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Part_Timer

Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

TexasTimbers

Congratulations and well done Richard; Attaboy's to the whole N***on Crew!
That means to all the gang who goes out in the field, and to the ladies who do the most important job of .  .  .  everything else! ;D

8) 8) 8)
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

customsawyer

Well I could only think of one other guy that I would rather see that award go to. :D :D
Congratulations.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Thank You Sponsors!