iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Barko 160 ???

Started by J_T, May 17, 2008, 09:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_T

Has any one here ever ran a 160 with that turned up end on the boom  ??? This one has a heel on it too   ??? Do they work ok  ??? Help I'm lost as last years easter egg  :-\
Jim Holloway

J_T

Well I hope I like this thing just called the man and told him to bring it to me  ::)It is the 160 with the four out riggers think is is supposed to lift 10,000 lbs at 25 foot  ??? Has a 371 Detroit on it fuel saver :D :D
Jim Holloway

semologger

I think they are pretty good machines. I have a 210 prentice. They are about the same size. I have delimbed next to a barko one time and we wasd both pullin stick for stick. He just had air condition i had a cars fan off the radiator.  ;D. Man it was hot. That was the only thing he had on me.

J_T

Thanks  8)  This one has air too someone knocked every window out of it  :D :D
Jim Holloway

semologger

We bought a nice loader one time. It was a husky brute. its bigger one prob  than the 160. The type you can sit in it and drive about. I didnt go with dad to get it. They was checking every overpass ahead of the truck. BUT ONE the last one about 20 miles left. Well it hit it. No more nice air condition cab, radio, the works. We ran it for a while then sold it.

A few years later we needed it again we hired the guy that owned it. He had a cab put back on it. We was moving it to the mill and a strong wind came up and blew it off again. Busting all the glass. He was in a car so he left it there and was going to get it the next day. by the time he went back the whole thing was gone. He sold it to another and to this day it dont have a cab. I drive by it erveryday and just laugh about all the fun i had with that loader.

Thank You Sponsors!