iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Attention LogRite Tool Owners!

Started by Jeff, August 30, 2012, 10:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

trapper

Quote from: Jeff on September 13, 2012, 09:50:57 PM
The sort links are for sorting multiple pages of products. When you don't  have multiple  pages of products, its purpose is to confuse old guys.
I resemble that remark.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Jeff

Beenthere has brought attention to something I'd never really given thought to though. There really was no need to show the sorting options as there is never multiple pages of products for any given category. It's probably better to not even have it showing.

beenthere

Boss, you are always way ahead of me.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Okrafarmer

Quote from: Jeff on September 14, 2012, 10:23:46 AM
Beenthere has brought attention to something I'd never really given thought to though. There really was no need to show the sorting options as there is never multiple pages of products for any given category. It's probably better to not even have it showing.

Which is exactly the sort of reason you were wise to have us inspect your work!  ;)
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Jeff

Ya know, its funny. You can build a website, have a ton of people look at it, then a year later, someone finds a glaring typo or something that everyone had missed up to that point, but once you see it, you can't fathom how it could be missed. Happens all the time. :)

Thank You Sponsors!