iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I think Google is Broken!

Started by Jeff, March 28, 2013, 03:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Pretty good.  :) Brings a song to mind: "Pick Up the Pieces".
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Jeff

I searched for the forestry forum. Got a landslide. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

woodmills1

pickin up the pieces was POCO's first album
Poco came from some of the broken pieces of Buffalo Springfield and I think a linda Ronstat back up band the flying burrito brothers
I loved Poco, I saw them as headliners at Carnegie Hall NYC and as a back up in Boston behind the John McGlocland band and boy the hippes out did the mahavishinu that show
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

anyway the link didnt give me any video
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

loggah

Jeff, Your a glutton for punishment !!!!!! I would have thought one forestry forum was enough without going to google to get everything in duplicate !!! ;D ;D Don
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

Thank You Sponsors!