iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

wild cherry pie,

Started by drobertson, May 27, 2014, 08:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

these bushes produce about once every two years or so, frost depending of course,

and it is good!  just saying,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Do you have trouble with birds eating them?
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

drobertson

ah, yea, but, and some how I knew you might pick up on this one, no old man in this cherry pie ;D  you might remember, and maybe not,  all said, birds were chirping up til dark while I was getting them!  more tomorrow for sure,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sawguy21

Are those cherries a bit tart? I bet that is some good with a scoop of ice cream.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

drobertson

they are perfectly tart, just right for pie or cobbler,

21incher

Pie looks great. We used to make jelly from them.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!