iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

5 Survival Uses of Pine Resin

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, February 09, 2015, 12:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

terrifictimbersllc

Cool! Nature's super glue for cuts!   

Here's one for you http://www.ehow.com/how_6610671_feed-pine-needles-goats.html

Encourage your goat to come to you by waving a pine branch enticingly and calling the goat's name.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

WmFritz

This goat will answer to a sandwich.   ;D

~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

goose63

goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Ljohnsaw

Good to know (about the pine sap :D)
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

WDH

I have started many a fire with goats pine resin. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

drobertson

good stuff for sure, all 5 of them,, number 6 was omitted,, get some on your britches to confirm one was at work today,, saves one from a wrath from the wife :D  but will lead one to wash his own laundry ;D ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Holmes

terrifictimbers  I like the statement that said it can help a goat out with loose stools. :P   :D
Think like a farmer.

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: Holmes on February 09, 2015, 11:19:29 PM
terrifictimbers  I like the statement that said it can help a goat out with loose stools. :P   :D
And if you spread the pine needles around they will benefit from the added exercise.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Sixacresand

Passing link to my nephew who is into survival training preparing for if and when everything crashes and burns.  Everyone has hobby!
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

r.man

If you don't use tinsel you can feed used christmas trees to goats.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

terrifictimbersllc

They love light bulbs especially if plugged in.

Holmes

Quote from: terrifictimbersllc on February 10, 2015, 06:13:26 PM
They love light bulbs especially if plugged in.

That's a bright idea  ;)  Old saying
Think like a farmer.

Thank You Sponsors!