iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

need help!!

Started by bull, October 07, 2004, 06:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

looking for a good group of guysand gals, willing to work for chow and a hell of a good time. Got two horse barns to saw and a family to feed, and can't get it done with a broken leg . Got a bunch of woman folk who can cook some fine food and all sorts of goodies. Looking for some strong backs and able minds. If you can bring a mill , edger, etc. I'll supply the fuel
Any one willin to help will get the favor returned when needed.
Anyone willin to lend a hand send me an email @ Mpineopfp@aol.com. Been quite down in the dumps latley cause I ain't been able to make any sawdust. I know alot of you guys are from quite far away but the trees are a turnin and might make a good reason for a get away and bring the wife along...  I don't want to sound like i'm begging but I sure could use some help and some of you guys are pretty good at lift peoples spirits. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Thanks in advance and I can respect anybody being to busy or unable to help but I am really hopin the good lord is behind me this time and can get a few good people to lend a hand.

Mike Pineo   AKA  (Bull)

Fla._Deadheader

Believe me, I know exactly how ya feel. Sounds like it could be a great time and a good chance to meet some good folks. There is just NO  way we can get up there to help. If this gets done, sure hope ya get some pics. Good luck to ya, Mike.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Thank You Sponsors!