iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First bb gun

Started by yukon cornelius, December 24, 2016, 07:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukon cornelius

Since we got the CNC up and running I have been customizing all the gifts I can. At the store I found the best thing yet. Henry is getting his first bb gun so why not put his name on it.

It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

samandothers

Very good idea!  I am sure Henry will be excited!   I had such fun with BB guns.   Would set up army men in the garden after dad turned it.  When I would shoot at them little puffs of 'smoke' would come up from the dirt.  Great memories!

21incher

A Henry lever action  ;D, lucky boy. That is a great  way to personalize a gift. Glad to see you have the cnc up and running now. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Fil-Dill

Would you mind telling about your cnc router? I am looking to build/buy one. I live about 30 NE of Sedalia, MO and have an EZ boardwalk 40.
EZ boardwalk 40

Kbeitz

I also would like to know more about your cnc router...
And pictures please...
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

yukon cornelius

I will try to get some pics put on in the next few days. We have been pretty busy lately which is good! This CNC is was bought on eBay several years ago but never used. It was home built and sold on there. We got it up and running about Thanksgiving of 2016 and have just under 300 hours on it. We wore out a router already. The work area is is small 14x22 so big items need to be tiled. I already want a bigger table with bigger stepper motors. Fildill and kbeitz, if you guys are down this way you are welcome to come take a look.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Kbeitz

Thanks for the invite. If I make it down that way I will look you up...
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Thank You Sponsors!