iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ticks

Started by coxy, May 04, 2017, 06:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

after anyone has been bit by one has it ever got infected mine swelled up and looked like a pimple and hurts like hell  i popped it and all that keeps coming out is clear fluid i keep pinching it about every few hours that thing was only attached for about 3-5 min the other ones that bit me never done this i have no bulls eye and have lyme already  if its not better by morning ill have to go to the docs

21incher

I understand that you should not pinch tick bites.  It pushes the poison into your blood stream.  There are several other diseases spread by ticks now so seeing your doctor is a good idea.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

coxy

i pulled the tick out yesterday and this morning is when i started doing this never thought of it like that

bigred1951

Never fails I'm a tick magnet I think. Usually when I pull one off it leaves a bit red bump that itches like crazy sometimes for a few weeks. Still have a couple spots from tick bites last year that will randomly itch occasionally.

Brad_bb

I'm sure ticks also carry bacteria, which now enters the bite site.  Could be a bacterial infection.
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

red

Ticks are very bad this year.  The winter was not cold enough to kill them off.  Be careful of fevers and flu like symptoms. 
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

sandsawmill14

Quote from: coxy on May 04, 2017, 06:16:52 PM
after anyone has been bit by one has it ever got infected mine swelled up and looked like a pimple and hurts like hell  i popped it and all that keeps coming out is clear fluid i keep pinching it about every few hours that thing was only attached for about 3-5 min the other ones that bit me never done this i have no bulls eye and have lyme already  if its not better by morning ill have to go to the docs

i have had a few do me like that or at least similar mine looked sorta like the spots with puss that fire ants make when they bite you >:( i always did as you have but i will put the 90% alcohol on the bites 5-6 times a day it burns like the  smiley_devil but i havent had any problems with any of them :)  if it hurts swells or the red gets very big around it go on to the doc and get it checked my brother has been pretty sick twice from tick bites once was tick fever and the other time was a bacterial infection caused by a tick bite >:(
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

coxy

it has went down a lot looks like a sketter bite now vary little red and don't hurt thank goodness 

Thank You Sponsors!