iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cookie Base Himalayan Salt Light Stand

Started by 21incher, January 01, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

Just finished up a stand for my wifes Himalayan salt light. Had a good cottonwood cookie for the base and just used scrap that was laying around. She is real happy with it.

https://youtu.be/F4IXCL0KJi0
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

samandothers

Great job!  Very creative using the items you had available.  Thanks for sharing.

Magicman

That looked like a fun project with a wow outcome.  Thank you for taking the time to share the joy.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

21incher

Quote from: Magicman on January 01, 2018, 10:46:24 PM
That looked like a fun project with a wow outcome.  Thank you for taking the time to share the joy.
It was a fun project that made my wife happy. She even went down in the root cellar,  brought up a pumpkin and made me a big fresh pumpkin pie.  Happy wife, happy life. :)

Quote from: samandothers on January 01, 2018, 08:41:14 PM
Great job!  Very creative using the items you had available.  Thanks for sharing.
It is that time of the year to start cleaning up the shop and I  wanted the cookie off the shelf so using the cookie was high priority. It made her happy so that all that counts. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

WDH

What a great video and project.  Man, you have some nice tools  ;D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Dakota

I always enjoy our videos.  You are Mr. detail.
Dave Rinker

DPatton

TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

samandothers

Wife happy! You are a wise man and smart man!

21incher

Quote from: samandothers on January 02, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

Wife happy! You are a wise man and smart man!

That is the truth, maybe she will let me update my bandsaw now. I finished the honey do list for last year so I  am in good graces before this years list starts.  ;D ;D

Quote from: WDH on January 02, 2018, 08:16:42 AM
What a great video and project.  Man, you have some nice tools  ;D. 
I have found that a happy wife allows me to buy any tools needed to keep her happy.  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!