iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wood Bowl Turning to Relieve Stress- Pic

Started by Busy Beaver Lumber, March 09, 2014, 02:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busy Beaver Lumber

Was feeling a bit stressed this past week so thought I would relax for about an hour and turn a quick bowl.

This bowl was turned from one of the bowl blanks that Mrs. Beaver and I make and sell on our website. The base starts out being 5 inches diameter and gradually increases in diameter from there to about 6.75 inches. Overall height is about 3.5 inches

In a few weeks we will have a link on the forestry forum in the event that you want to buy blanks like these and of course will gladly remit 5% to the forum. Just running a bit behind getting our eccomerce store fully populated for the grand opening.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

m wood

well done.  Good to find a stress reliever for ya, especially with how things have gone lately.  The bowl looks awesome.  I checked your web site recently and am excited to see more of your ecommerce up-n-comings.  Cant wait to see your link soon.
mark
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

ET

BBL, love the bowl!  I should try it. I have all the tools but have never tried. Just one of a thousand things Id like to do. Ive been setting up my retirement sawing business now since May 2012, it all takes time; dont get in a rush, do it right!  Just dreaming sawdust helps with my stress.
Lucas 1030, Slabber attachment, Husky 550XP, Ford 555B hoe, Blaze King Ultra, Vermeer chipper, 70 acres with 40 acres Woods.

Thank You Sponsors!