iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Work boot

Started by bodagocreek2, November 22, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodroe

On my 2nd pair of these. 1st ones lasted 3 years I think. Used hard.
Like not having to sit or bend to lace a pair of boots. Pull on and go . Not a fan of steel toe or safety toe either
that's a comfort factor thing at my risk I know. But these can be had with safety toe.
Vibram sole is hard to beat.
Comfortable to wear (lined) even in winter stay warm with a decent pair of socks.  Pricey but worth it to me.FWIW

https://www.irishsetterboots.com/work-boots/soft-toe-boots/Two-Harbors/83907.html
Skidding firewood with a kubota L3300.

doc henderson

I wear redwings, soft leather no break in, waterproof, insulated 400 g, comp. toe.  they do change the model number, but they tell me that one is not available, but here is the new version.  they keep records and I can ask my wife to stop by and pick up a new pair if in Wichita.  they waterproof and provide new laces indefinitely if you drop them off.  in one pair they put in new eyelets, as they began cutting my laces, for free.  they are expensive, but they cater to working folk, and know that after you pay the price, you better get good service.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Thank You Sponsors!