iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New at TimberKing for 2005.

Started by Bibbyman, February 08, 2005, 07:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibbyman

I'z exchanging a few e-mails with ol' buddy Will Johnson of TimberKing today.  Something we do just every once in a while when we've got something to talk about.  I asked him if there was anything new at TimberKing this year.  Here is what he replied.

QuoteYeah, we've got some fun new stuff: diamond plate fenders on 1600, B-20 2400, improvements in the lube system on all mills, improvement on tensioner on 1220, upgraded leaf-spring axle on 1600, improved blade feed mechanism on 1600, upgraded chain log turner on B-20.

Will Johnson - TimberKing 020805

I went out to the TimberKing website to see if there were any further details but found none.  Maybe they haven't had time to update there website yet.  Or maybe these items are more in the line of upgrades and improvements.

In any case,  I thought it may be of interest to those looking at TimberKing mills to know what has changed for 2005.

Has anyone been down to KC to "kick the tires" on a new TK mill and can tell us more about these features? 

If you've got questions,  I'm sure Will has answers. Maybe a few pictures too.

I'll start with a question.  Are these improvements available as upgrades on older TK mills?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!