iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Project almost done and the beginning of the end.

Started by Kingcha, September 18, 2013, 01:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingcha

Well the solar kiln siding is almost done.  The rain started too soon.   Just have the front 3' pieces and the top 8" piece then its staining time.

Dropped probably the last tree for the year.    I have most of the wood cut for my first project of 2014, just need a few more 2x4x12.  It will be my last load in the kiln for the year.

So far I only have one building project planned for next year, but we know how that goes.

Lots going on this October so I am trying to finish things up. I am not looking forward to getting the mill ready for winter.

Matt
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

AdamT

2017 Wood-Mizer LT40HDD35-RA
2011 Wood-Mizer LT40 HD

It's better to have it and not need it then it is to need it and not have it

thecfarm

You have come along way since you have became a member here. First a mill than a kiln.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Kingcha

Thanks guys.

Adam I really get a lot of snow back there.  My air drying canopy is just that so it has to come down for the winter.  Maybe someday I will, but first I would need a covered building for wood storage.

Matt

a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!