iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It's a Go! 2024 FF Pigroast.

Started by Jeff, April 22, 2024, 01:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aigheadish

I've got 36, but there may be a questionable one or two... teakwood is not on my list, as I didn't see a confirmation there. Maybe that's the discrepency.

ffcount2024.jpg

New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

teakwood

that's right, don't confirm me yet, still on the planning phase, where else to go after Michigan!?
National Stihl Timbersports Champion Costa Rica 2018

Old Greenhorn

The world is your oyster! Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, New York? pick one (or more).
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

thecfarm

Maine? He can bring his crusher for the  rayrock I have.  ffcheesy  :wink_2: :wacky:
That will take a 5-6 foot  rayrock right?   ffcool
Bring something to load those big   rayrock too.  ffsmiley
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

aigheadish

My lovely wife is encouraging me to go, now I just need to determine if I can really make it happen. She asked me where I was staying and I said maybe a campground, and she teased me because I sort of hate camping...
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

aigheadish

Quote from: Old Greenhorn on April 25, 2024, 02:51:41 PMYup, that's the one. You know the old expression: He who hesitates is....
Maybe you can split/share a trailer with somebody else?

Would you believe? I've booked a trailer! Hesitation is normally my specialty... Arriving 8/1 leaving 8/4!

Old Greenhorn

I think your lovely wife and your two handsome kids, should be coming along. We'd like to see them again.  :wink_2: If they're not coming along, you will be lonely in the big 26' trailer. Maybe consider sub-letting the back bedroom to someone like Ramone (Teakwood) or picking up another member along the drive, even thought it's a short drive for you? Yes, I am just putting ideas in your head. It's what I do. ffcheesy

EDIT: What site number are you on?
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.

aigheadish

The wife said no (I think she wants a quiet house!) and the kids will likely have work...

Teakwood has already hit me up in the DMs. There's a spot for him if he shows. Even though there appear to be 3 beds I think I'm going to limit it to 2 grown men. If teakwood doesn't end up making it, there is room for others, though I've given him first dibs.

Not sure of the site number, I've emailed them and told them I'd like to be close to you!

Magicman

Hidden Hills is not a large campground so "not close" is still close.  ffwave
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Old Greenhorn

Yes, Lynn is correct. Any place they drop that trailer will be within a one minute walk from end to end. Now the tenting area is a little further away. Last time Dennis and his wife stayed down there, maybe a 3 minute walk? If they come this time, they will likely be in our area with their fancy new rig. :wink_2:
 Pat and I are in 31 and Brent and Jill are across from us in P2 as I recall. Close enough to throw snowballs accurately at each other.

aigheadish

Old Greenhorn

The closest thing I want to see to snow that weekend is Blueberry Ice cream. ffcheesy

pigman

I will be there if I can find the place. I think the count with me is about 38, you people make it hard for an old man to keep track of the count. I think I have been there at least once, something about almost being arrested for burning up a chair at Lakeside motel. ffcheesy
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

aigheadish

I've got you as 37, currently, pigman. 

I'll update the spreadsheet as a few more come on board, though I am updating it on my side. 

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Old Greenhorn

olcowhand

I regret to inform you all that we will not be able to attend the Pigroast.
@aigheadish , please revise your spreadsheet- as it now stands at 34 on your excellently done tracking document....
Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

aigheadish

Boo! I was hoping to see some of your utensil sculptures in person!

Confirmed- 34 is the new count.

Ron Scott

~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!