iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New ambulance

Started by jim king, August 21, 2011, 04:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim king

OK guys , who says we are in the third world ¿?

The animals now have door to office service.  $6 round trip.  Hard to see but the guy sleeping in the lawn chair on the side of the ambulance has a glass of rum and coke on the table next to him.

clww

Wish I could translate the words, jim.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

jim king

I should have thought of that  :-[

From the top:    Vetrinary Ambulance
                         House call service for pickups
                         Office consultations
                         Treatments
                         Baths
                         Office hours  8:00 AM to 1:00 PM  ----  3:00 Pm to 7:Pm
                         Call to 22 7298  22 7025

JV

That's a classy looking rig and probably not cheap.  I saw similar years ago in southeast Asia and those things could fly down the street. 
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

clww

Everything I've ever seen in Asia FLIES down the street! smiley_horserider

(I also noticed you are both from Peru, too :D)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

jim king

That is Peru North and Peru South.

The motor cycle trucks like this cost about $2600 here, they come from China with no import tax or sales tax and they do fly down the street here also.  Plus they say there are now about 50,000 motor cycles and three wheeled taxis.   Most drivers came from a dugout canoe in the jungle to handeling these.

It is a bit of a nightmare .

clww

Top three worst/most dangerous drivers I've seen:
#1 Malaysia
#2 Cambodia
#3 Sicily
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

jim king

QuoteTop three worst/most dangerous drivers I've seen:
#1 Malaysia
#2 Cambodia
#3 Sicily

I have not been to any of the above but I have a collection of accident photos from West Africa that are indescribable.  It is hard to imagine how they can do the things they do with cars and trucks.

JV

I remember being amazed the first time I saw a traffic circle.  The traffic cop must have been double jointed.  Everything from bicycles to trucks merging full throttle with a minimum of carnage.  Another amazing thing was the amount of items they could stack on a bicycle or motor bike and still stay upright. 

clww - Two of the nearby towns are Chili and Mexico, however, most folks don't speak Spanish.  I would like to visit Peru south before I push daisies.
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

jim king

Quotetraffic circle

Those are called round abouts and a little breathing first time around but they actually work good. 

nas

Quote from: jim king on August 23, 2011, 10:40:55 PM
I have not been to any of the above but I have a collection of accident photos from West Africa that are indescribable.  It is hard to imagine how they can do the things they do with cars and trucks.
Since you can't describe them, you better just show them to us. :)
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

jim king

I wish in that time they had digital cameras and computors.  To give you an idea we communicated with Telex at that time.  The  young ones on the forum probably have never seen one.  The thousands of photos I have of Africa are in the house in Wisconsin "I hope" , as our son doesn´t put much importance to our wandering life I hope he didn´t throw them out.   Lot of history there. 

Thank You Sponsors!