iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Chili Recipes Website

Started by kantuckid, March 05, 2021, 08:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kantuckid

Here's ya some food entertainment listing a bunch of both red & green chilli recipes along with salsa's too. 
Has annual chili cookoff competition recipes with reviews and comments. 
 Fun spot!
The Best Green Chili and Green Chili Peppers in Denver 
Should keep you entertained for awhile... ;D
Kan=Kansas;tuck=Kentucky;kid=what I'm not

DDW_OR

my 2 cents

can of chili
Costco Kirkland Meatballs.

cook
eat
clean
done
"let the machines do the work"

Ianab

From experience growing and cooking with various chillies, the TYPE of Chilli is REALLY important. Do they mean Jalapeno, Habanero or Ghost. The heat ratings are orders of magnitude different (3,000 vs 1,000,000+). 

The recipe does look pretty sensible. I assume they mean Jalapeno by the amount used. It looks a lot  like what I would randomly throw in the crockpot, and make a good hearty, but spicy, stew.  ffsmiley

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

SwampDonkey

I have some small red hot peppers just flowering in the tent. Will be interesting testing them out in the cook'n. ;D I've always just used jalapeno, but these are suppose to be fire hot. :D Don't rub your eyes with the pepper juice on your fingers. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Texas Ranger

Calls for green chilies, an Arizona/New Mexico specialty.  From experience, use with caution.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Thank You Sponsors!