iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Got some nice ERC and sawed some walnut

Started by 123maxbars, December 26, 2014, 11:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123maxbars

I got some real nice ERC logs last week for free from a local farmer clearing land. I will use these logs to construct a small barn that will I will use for atv/lawn mower storage etc. I also sawed some nice walnut last week that yielded some 22in wide boards.

Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

TimGA

Looks nice, that will make a fine shed.
                              Tim
TK2000, Kubota L3130GST, grapple, pallet forks, 2640 Massey w/loader (The Beast) Husky saws Logrites One man operation some portable most stationary.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Magicman

I spent some time walking through my woods yesterday locating some Walnut trees to be sawed at our next "Chickin Crispin".   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

5quarter

Good score on the cedar. at 22", it won't take too many of those walnut boards to side the shed. ;)
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

Thank You Sponsors!