iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Location , Location

Started by sprucebunny, January 29, 2005, 10:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

to attach the picture, you resize it and write the resized picture out onto your computer where you can find it.  Then.......   go to "additional options", click browse and that lets you go to your picture on your computer and "save' or double click it into the browse windo.  When the file name is in the browse window, all you have to do is  "Post" and the picture will appear..... magically...... :D

Jim_Rogers

Ok, but I always preview my post to make sure my stuff shows correctly and this time that didn't happen. What I mean is the photo didn't show in the preview.
Will it show in the preview?
Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Jim_Rogers

here is what I see before I hit refresh:
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

SwampDonkey

I know this isn't a solution to the problem. But, Firefox must be getting it right this time, cause I've never seen that mess when placing my tree. Never had to refresh neither. If I gotta replace my tree i just click on the screen at the new location and the tree repositions itself.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

isawlogs

I see the same thing when I pull down to Canada  and view ... I hit the refresh buton and all staitens out .... 

When I am online ... and go there should I be able to see my tree light up  ???
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

Quote from: isawlogs on February 02, 2005, 01:33:17 AM
I see the same thing when I pull down to Canada  and view ... I hit the refresh buton and all staitens out .... 

When I am online ... and go there should I be able to see my tree light up  ???

I wish it did, this doesnt work that way.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!