iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What is this

Started by Dan_Shade, May 21, 2021, 02:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

btulloh

Privet. Spreads like crazy. Favorite in the old days for hedges. I would recommend getting rid of it or you'll have much more thanyou want in a few years. Spreads from the root and produces a lot of berries that are spread by birds. 

I hate privet!
HM126

Dan_Shade

That was my guess.  Thanks for verifying. 
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

WDH

It will take over if you give it an inch.  
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

More accurately it is a Lugistrum, which is in the Privet family.  Not to be confused with the Chinese Privit.

The flowers have a nice smell and ours have already bloomed out.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Bees love the flowers.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

kantuckid

The "other" more common (alien) privets are in my woods and far too many to ever get rid of. 
Kan=Kansas;tuck=Kentucky;kid=what I'm not

Thank You Sponsors!