iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wood-Mizer Field Days Mt Vernon, Mo July 03

Started by Bibbyman, July 27, 2003, 12:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibbyman

Mary and I made it back.  Ol' Buick was giving us a few problems but it got us home.  Air conditioning went out just west of Springfield.  Three hours at 96 degrees - I'm about done!   :'(

Wood-Mizer field days at Mt. Vernon, MO, July 2003 L-R Arky, Rmay,Guest(tim?),Dan-l-B, Bibbyman. In front of LT70 with 62 CAT. engine.

Will Baugh - WM Field Manager at Mt. Vernon, MO demos LT70 at Field Days July 2003 - he was sawing walnut and we had a nice breze - everyone was standing back. ;)

Greg Bear WM Customer Service changes blade on LT70 as Arky yells, back "I'm gon'a take a picture of this to show Wanda how easy it is."

WM Doug Keele gives one on one show of LT15

Sidney Jones, WM Re-Sharp blade guy at Mt. Vernon gives one on one instructions on how to fold, flip and unfold a blade.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

ARKANSAWYER

What a great time!   This is my photo but I am not telling.

We did get to see the CAT run and it did purr quite well.  I want one, but the Kabota would do.

You guys who did not make it missed out.  Now if I could just get a travel Visa to go to the picnic up North.
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

RMay

I really enjoyed the visit with everyone at Mt Vernon. The LT70 was one cool sawmill!!! But my wife said I can't have one  :'(
If anyone has a chance to go visit with other forum members by all means go. I got alot of new ideals from it.  8)
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

RMay

This is one nice feature i like about the LT70 the board with the drag back with guides.
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Bibbyman

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Bro. Noble

Looks like you guys had a good time.  I'm glad to see that the Arkansawyer is beginning to overcome his shyness-------course there probably weren't too many 'boys -in-blue' to intimidate him :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

whitepe

I've been trying to figure out a way to sneak one
of those 62 hp CAT's out of the office in my
briefcase.  That orange and yellow sure look
purty together.   :)

blue by day, orange by night and green in between

Thank You Sponsors!