iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Christmas contest!

Started by Jeff, December 01, 2004, 05:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Keep yer eyes and ears open, its a coming, and we'll be having some of dem super blue tools again... ;D

LogRite Tools
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

Let me guess. The first one to respond to this thread is the winner, right? ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Pete J

Kevin said I'm not allowed to play again. Drats!

When are we going to have a sawmill contest?

Pete J

DanG

They don't call me DanG fer nuthin.  Hey Boss, I'll take a peavey. I ain't a real fan of blue, though. Reckon I could get a green one?  
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

neslrite

DanG,
  We could do one in a YELLOWISHREDISHGREEN just to keep everyone happy :)
Kevin
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

GareyD

Ok...I'm a watching and a listenin'....

If it's good to eat, I know what to do with it when I find it....

But I ain't sure what I'm watching for!!!!

GareyD
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.

DanG

Keepin' everybody happy is gonna be a challenge. Maybe ya could go with polka-dots er sumpthin. ::) ::)  Ya could keep the blue as a background, but Baker would barely show up, and Logrite would be invisible.  Peterson's mills are in brushed aluminum, but their logo is black and red. Maybe you could have some black and red polka-dotted polka-dots?

Jeff

I do believe that the Christmas contest tools will be LogRite blue cause dats what I like. :) Besides, I have tested the color in a mill situation and blue is the color I'm telling ya. Its not like or dislike, it works. You can walk out in the mill and find them at a glance.

chet

Blue is purty. I love my purty blue Hookaroon.   :)
My butt is still sore from kickin' myself for not buyin' da matchin' purty blue cant hook at Paul Bunyan.  :(
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

neslrite

Chet,
  You could have come to see me at the TCIA show in Detroit, I had lots of blue tools and one pink one. ;D
  Or there is always UPS, the question is does UPS go to they UP or do the call it YoopeeS. :D
Kevin
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

chet

I'm kinda hopin' Santa might drop one off.  :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

sandmar

Got my eyes wide open Jeff...been drooling over then blue tools for awhile. You gonna give us a ready,set,GO? I need a jump start with this head cold. DanG you give some us other fellers a shot at this now ya hear!

Sandmar

J_T

DanG iffin you win have em send it to me i'll use it for you till it changes color then send it on to you  ;D
Jim Holloway

MULE_MAN

JEFF

Are we going to have to guess hope many Christmas light bulbs you have on the
outside your house,    ??? Are what your Electric Bill will be for December  :D :D :D ;D

What ever it is I'm sure it will be good  ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS   MULE-MAN    8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

Jeff

Hey! Thats an idea! And I do know EXACTLY how many lights are out there. :)

Fla._Deadheader

Forty-lebben hunnerd lites and 1 frosty wit a roid problem. :)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Jeff

I'm having a hard time taking anything you say seriously since you started wearing that hat again. ;)

Fla._Deadheader

Can't enjoy life being serious. ;) ;D ;D

If'n a had a SUMMER type FF hat, I could prune the other one some.  ::)  Them WINTER type FF hats is toooo DanG hottt. ;D ;D :D
   First, it is ridiculed;

MULE_MAN

A hat !!!! Here all this time I thought you had a flower pot on your head  :D :D :D ;D

Fla._Deadheader

Akshully, I'm VERY safetee konshuss. Dat's a HARD hat. I got it growin like 1 a dem sheea kritters.  ;D
   First, it is ridiculed;

etat

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

MrMoo

Hay I like the hat. Its like one of dem camo-flugee hats only different. Can hardly see that Deadheader in there.

MULE_MAN

Well I'm just wondering if that Hat, doesn't have that there funny stuff  growing,  that
people smoke  !!! I mean he is smiling   :D :D :D ;D

Paschale

I'm just wishin' we had a close-up of that tag on the front of FDH's shrubbery...maybe that's the Christmas contest, to guess what that DanG tag says!   :D
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Thank You Sponsors!