iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

500 Horse power!

Started by Kirk_Allen, December 02, 2003, 04:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirk_Allen

Now sit down for this one because you may fall over and get hurt from laughing if your not careful.

Since we came upon all the free wood in the local wood pile my wife decided she wanted one of those fancy kitchen mixers with all the attachments for making all kinds of stuff! 8)

She comes home and tells me she found one at Marshal Fields for a great price and that it was their big 500 horse power model. ::)

I tried not to laugh but I could not get the picture of a mixer throwing dough all over our new kitchen out of my mind.

She looked at me like I was crazy and asked whats so *DanG funny?

I asked her if she was sure it was a 500 hp mixer or something smaller.

She assured me it was a 500 hp model and she was going back to get it.  I told her to get two so that I could take out the motor of one and put it on my LT 40.   8) 8)

Now she was really confused and starting to get a little upset.

Through the laughter I told her that my mill is only 25 hp so how on earth is she going to use a 500 hp mixer in our small kitchen/

Turns out the mixer she picked up was a 500 watt model 8)

When she realized the confusion she too visualized flying dough from her next batch of home made rolls!

God Bless her!  She's a great cook! 8)

etat

Ah heck, there for a minute you had me wantin one a them 500 horse mixers!  :D Made me laugh, thanks for sharing!  :D Earlier I wuz searchin round and come up on this discussion, somethin aboot zebras!  Seems there wuz once a discussion and  :D  a difference of opinon  amongst some certified zebra EXPERTS!  Done got me all confused to the point that I'm fraid I won't even be able to sleep tonight!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Stump Jumper

turbo charged diesel eh ;D ;D
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Paul_H

Sounds like something Tim would have built on Home Improvement. :)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

SawInIt CA

:D :D :o :o How many yards does the mixer hold

Jeff

I think you should talk her in to the kick start model. That way she gets practiced up for the kickin yer goona get for telling us about it. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

woodmills1

[size=10]NICE![/size][/color]
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Duane_Moore

:DThanks I needed a good laugh, 6-71 blowen chevy food mixer, got it pictured,,  8)  Duane
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

Ianab

On the subject of MORE POWER, we where joking around and came up with a repower for those kids scooters...
Here's a slightly inebriated artists impression I knocked up...
Think there is a market for this conversion??

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

redpowerd

ill take one, but please remove the cleats.
i dont think thell fit my 032 ;D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Gus

Heck any feed lot owner would be glad to have a mixer of that magnitude. That is truely funny. :D :D
Gus
"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

Tom

Don't laugh. :D   There is one of those down the street.  I gave my old Mac pm610 that had quit and my neighbors pm610 that I dug out of the roadside trash, to a young boy, neighbors son, that lives down the street.  He took one and fixed the other and it has wheels now. :D :D

OneWithWood

It would take a 500 horse mixer to feed this bunch!
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!