iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Rare Day

Started by Holmes, March 29, 2015, 08:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holmes

Saturday was a rare day in my life. I did not drive any thing. And to make it more rare I did not even go outside the house. I can not remember the last time I did not go outside.   I did spend some time on the FF, figuring a couple of jobs ,and  vacuuming [ that's rare also  says my wife!!!]  :D
Think like a farmer.

Magicman

Yes, those days are rare indeed.

Today is a rare day for me us.  It also proves that PatD is not hard to please because today is our 52nd Elopement Anniversary.   smiley_love
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Holmes

Hey hey hey,  have a great day. congratulations on your 52nd anniversary.  A rare day indeed
Think like a farmer.

Piston

Quote from: Holmes on March 29, 2015, 08:30:50 AM
Saturday was a rare day in my life. I did not drive any thing. And to make it more rare I did not even go outside the house.

I hope your feeling better!   ;D
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

LAZERDAN

Dos'ent RARE mean more valuable, Or hard to get parts for  ?   
                                                                                                          Lazerdan

jwade

magicman god bless you and congratulations to you and your bride

pabst79

Congrats MM! Its freezing rain here, so of all things possible, I'm going to reorganize my sock drawer.  :)
Not sure which came first, but I have chickens and eggs.

rhino135

Congrats on 52yrs of Bliss.

landscraper

Congratulations indeed - 52 years is to be admired.
Firewood is energy independence on a personal scale.

red oaks lumber

jwade
welcome to the forum, tell us about yourself :)
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Magicman

Thank you jwade, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.  Adding your location to your profile will help with questions, etc.  And intro thread will be nice.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

jwade

Quote from: Magicman on March 29, 2015, 03:02:36 PM
Thank you jwade, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.  Adding your location to your profile will help with questions, etc.  And intro thread will be nice.
thanks for the welcome been a lurker for a couple of years. not much of a computer user, but love the interaction between folks here. i mostly stay on the forestry and firewood sections but as of late i have been more and more drawn to the milling and sawmill forum. as for me i am 59 retired ten years ago from a medium size police dept, and now do contract work for the dod teaching firearms and tactics. i live between richmond and fredericksburg virginia. i guess the only reason i posted this morning was because of the special day of mm and his bride. again congratulations and wish you both many more.

Peter Drouin

Quote from: Magicman on March 29, 2015, 08:39:36 AM
Yes, those days are rare indeed.

Today is a rare day for me us.  It also proves that PatD is not hard to please because today is our 52nd Elopement Anniversary.   smiley_love

Good for you and Pat.  8) 8) 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

martyinmi

Congratulations Lynn and Miss Pat!!!!!!!

Your Elopement has lasted nearly as long as I've been living! :o

Most of us can only dream of a 52 year honeymoon.! 8)
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

samandothers

Holmes glad you had that rare day to do something different!

Lynn and Pat congratulations that is fantastic.  We only have 20 years more to reach that!  Time flies when you are having fun!

WDH

Congratulations MM on a special day. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Ron Scott

~Ron

buzywoodliff

Congratulations MagicMan and MagicWoman

Respect, admiration, and prayers

sandhills

Congratulations Holmes for just having a nice day (off, so to speak), and congratulations Lynn and Pat for one more great year together!  :)

WDH

Congrats to you too, Dana  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

pineywoods

Congratulations to a very special couple on a very special day. May you enjoy many more. I keep hoping that we can get together and celebrate, ours is coming up in 2 weeks, 56 years...
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Thank You Sponsors!