NEW LX150 Twin Rail Sawmill

Started by CWarner, December 13, 2018, 10:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CWarner

We're excited to introduce the newest member of our LX twin rail sawmill series. With the new LX150 twin rail sawmill, you can saw 36" diameter logs into wide, live-edge slabs up to 35-1/2" using the standard powered saw head controls (forward/reverse & up/down) Designed for hobbyists and professional sawyers, the highly durable bed configuration, optional SimpleSet Setworks, and optional Debarker make the LX150 a high performing manual sawmill with features not available anywhere else in its class. More info at https://woodmizer.com/Store/Shop/Portable-Sawmills/LX150-Portable-Sawmill

Let us know what you think of this new LX mill! 

Portable Sawmill | LX150 Twin Rail Sawmill in Action | Wood-Mizer - YouTube

Bruno of NH

I'm saving to buy one.
Very nice mill.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Chuck White

Really nice machine!

I'd be a bit skittish about switching from the cantilever design though!

As I recall, Mr. Tom was always asking for someone to come up with a coffee cup holder on the mill!

Seems someone at Wood-Mizer was attuned to that!  ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

charles mann

after seeing 1 up close, even thou it was packed up and strapped down for delivery, i will be buying either this, or the lt15 wide, and putting a trailer kit under it. 
Temple, Tx
Fire Fighting and Heavy Lift Helicopter Mech
Helicopter and Fixed Wing Pilot