iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

"Junior" Cap?

Started by Satamax, January 17, 2022, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satamax

Hi everybody. 

Has anybody ever seen a baseball cap shop, with an adult cap, embroided "junior" ? 

I need to find such a cap, for a friend, to anoy him.  Would be good if they do internaional shipping. Axs i am in France! 

THanks a lot guys. 
French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

WV Sawmiller

Maxy,

I would think many souvenir shops could embroider such on a plain cap. If you have a shop in your area who do party supplies and screen printing they also often do or have someone on contract who do such embroidery.

My wife embroiders my sawmill logo on my hats and some shirts and she has done many for my son, his friends/co-workers, and for our daughter. I think if you can find a simple cap, cotton is probably best, the shop can do it for you at a pretty reasonable fee. You should get a price break for several if you really want to get his goat as we say here as the biggest time and expense is the initial set up. Have a party or get-together with you and a bunch of his friends and acquaintances show up wearing Jr caps.

Good luck.

EDIT-ADD-ON:

I talked to my wife and she said she buys her hats as "Blank Hats" and they are sold with the intention of having them embroidered. She also suggested you might talk to local shops about screen printing instead of embroidery if that would be an acceptable substitute in a one-off situation like this. 

Check with the shop to see if they want you to bring in the hat or if they have their own style they are familiar with and prefer to use. 

She buys cheap hats and uses them and she just showed me why my WM 100,000 BF hat they sent me was of a much better quality than what she generally uses.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Satamax

Thanks a lot WV Sawmiller. 

Well, i was hoping to find one already made somewhere. As it would be easy. 

Otherwise, i can get one embroidered locally.  No prob. 
French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

Thank You Sponsors!