iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Odd companions

Started by stavebuyer, February 04, 2022, 08:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stavebuyer

Freezing rain last night. The cat and the Red Fox decided to tolerate each other last night in my old sawmill shed. Blurry photo but not something I ever would expect to see.

WV Sawmiller

I had a friend with a pet fox when we were growing up. It hung around with his big white German shepherd most of the time.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

mike_belben

I have some of a buck and a coon eating corn side by side
Praise The Lord

WV Sawmiller

I see them and squirrels doing that all the time around my feeders. I used to see fox squirrels hanging out with my turkeys. They turkeys would scratch up walnuts and stuff they could not eat but the squirrels could so it worked good for them.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!