iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New 2 forum

Started by buckhunter, June 05, 2014, 09:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: buckhunter on June 09, 2014, 07:14:25 PM
Well fellas she is all together gona try to saw first log tomorrow after work

That's pretty cool......you'll have fun, so watch out.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Congrats on getting-r-ready.  Now remember that the blades are designed to saw wood, not side supports, log clamps and various other parts of your sawmill.   ;D   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WmFritz

Quote from: Magicman on June 09, 2014, 10:12:00 PM
Congrats on getting-r-ready.  Now remember that the blades are designed to saw wood, not side supports, log clamps and various other parts of your sawmill.   ;D   :D

Naw... them blades cut steel jes fine. I got a third the way thru a dog on my first log, fore I figured out what was going on.  ;D

Don't forget your camera, buck!  ;)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

ET

One more Welcome Buckhunter!  Its a requirement to post pics of ur bucks too!  Just kidding, but with your name;  you have to brag a little. Seems to me MM wife holds the record for the nicest buck Ive seen on FF.
Lucas 1030, Slabber attachment, Husky 550XP, Ford 555B hoe, Blaze King Ultra, Vermeer chipper, 70 acres with 40 acres Woods.

Darrel

So glad you got your mill :laugh:  Now if only I had mine!
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

Thank You Sponsors!