iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need pictures of CSM, Swinger, and circle mills.

Started by cantcutter, October 24, 2008, 09:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cantcutter

I am doing a demo tomorrow and have decided to show pictures of other options in portable mills other than band. So I need some pictures of Chainsaw, swing and circle mills in action and permission to use them.
You can email sawmill pictures to cantcutter@gmail.com
please include your name and location so I can credit the photo to you.
thanks...

Edit: I actully do not need them emailed.... I did not realize that I could save them off of the forum. All I need is permission ;D

woodsteach

I have a couple of pix in my gallery of my Brand X Swing mill that you are free to use

woodsteach
Brand X Swing Mill, JD 317 Skidloader, MS460 & 290, the best family a guy could ever dream of...all provided by God up above.  (with help from our banker ; ) )

DanG

I don't mind if you use pics from my gallery of my Mobile Dimension Saw. :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

brdmkr

There ought to be some pictures of my Lucas in my archive.  Help yourself.
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

Sprucegum

Here's a CSM 

And here's an old circle mill that otta scare'm sober  :D

Good luck with your Demo

JV

I have some photos of my CSM in my gallery you are welcome to use.  Have fun at your demo.
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

cantcutter

I just want to thank averybody again for the pictures. The mill was a huge hit at the expo and I had a bunch of people tell me that they had no idea that they could hire a portable sawmill to mill lumber for them. Several said that they had seen ads in Mother Earth News for Portable Sawmills and had thought about buying one, but hiring it out seemed like the better way to go. I handed out the links to the find a sawyer page to 24 or 25 out-of-staters so maybe some of you in surrounding states will pick up some business. I had two people see the lube jug and say they thought it was great that a sawmill could be powered on water..... I told them the water flowes through the tube down to a tiny tiny water wheel...Hope the realize that I was joking ;D
Made the local paper to which is good publicity....even if they did spell my name wrong twice.

Dave Shepard

Geez, you would have thought they could get cantcutter right.

:D :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

cantcutter

I know!! my wife was ready to call the paper and complain.... I figured it was printed so it was a little late for that.... They did spell my name right for the header picture so that is the important part.

Thank You Sponsors!