iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

it sure smells good!

Started by hiya, April 04, 2004, 06:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiya

The cake that is. My wife left about 3:30 to take our daughter to school in Pa. a six hour round trip. So I'm here alone. Was on the forum for awhile got hungry ate some  taco salad.Only one cookie left. :o but than with a 18 year in the house food is hard to find sometimes. So I get the cook book out.Deep fryer broke so no doughnuts. Right now I smell the shoofly cake in the over. soon done. I'll have to have a piece hot fight out of the oven if I want the first piece,I just heard my son come in. He wouldn't have any trouble cutting a piece right out of the oven.
I think I better check It smells done 8).
Richard
RichardinMd.

Tom

Hurry up and get a piece.  Dang kids.........always get there first. :D

hiya

ya and twice as big as everyone else ::)
RichardinMd.

Kevin

Cut a large hole in the floor just in front of the oven and cover it with a carpet.
You'll have him and your cake!

Norm

Umm cake, that sounds great but I'll have to admit I don't know what sho-fly cake is.

Best overnight me some so I don't feel left out. :D

oldsaw-addict

QuoteCut a large hole in the floor just in front of the oven and cover it with a carpet.
You'll have him and your cake!

Uuuuuummmmmmm  I think thats more of a trick to pull if you want to be sleeping on the lawn when the wife gets home and sees the hole.  :D :D :D :D :D
Let there be saws for all mankind!

hiya

shoofly cake is Pa. dutch. it is flour, brown sugar, shortning,
molasses water and soda.It's a heavy cake. you know you ate something after a big piece.
richard
RichardinMd.

Thank You Sponsors!