iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

NYS

Started by coxy, December 11, 2015, 07:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

what are they thinking  the dec is trying to ban all urine based scents and other attractants for reasons of cwd :-\ and they wonder why people don't want to hunt in NY anymore PA is trying to do the same  :( :(

breederman

Refresh my old memory , cwd ?
Together we got this !

Magicman

Chronic Wasting Disease
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

petefrom bearswamp

does this mean I will no longer be able to pee in the woods?
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Magicman

Maybe it depends on whether you are chronically wasting or not.  :o   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

breederman

Thanks mm , I knew that but my brain got stuck !
Together we got this !

Magicman

It's catching.......brain stuck that is.   :D

breederman

Maybe I am already chronically wasted . ;D
Together we got this !

beenthere

:D :D :D

Re: CWD, there are a lot of Gov't knee-jerk reactions (such as the talk about doe urine ban, and baiting/feeding deer) just because they really have little to no clue how it moves from deer to deer (or within any of the cervids). But they (wildlife gov't type) have to show that they are pro-active and doing something to justify their existence. IMO

Latest I've heard is a treatment that has been effective, but they have to get the deer to take it.. so are thinking about inoculating corn or other bait that they will eat.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

petefrom bearswamp

Lynn, I am definitely wasting a little more each day
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Thank You Sponsors!