iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I can retire

Started by trapper, September 07, 2009, 08:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trapper

The union where I work  Mercury Marine passed a contract with many concessions.  But included with it is a buyout for older workers that will lock in insurance rates for my wife.
This will allow me to retire this fall instead of next summer.  I will now have more time to saw and for my other hobbies with out feeling guilty for wasting time.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

WDH

Now that sounds like a fine plan!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Burlkraft

That was a close one there. I thought for sure our Idiot in office was going to let another major manufacturer slip away from the state   ::)  ::)  ::)

Mercury has been here a long time, wudda hated to see 'em go.

Congrats on the early retirement Trapper   8)  8)  8)  8)

It's all it's cracked up to be  ;D  ;D  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

wi woodcutter

Good for you on the retirement! :)

The company I work for has been working on Hwy.41 outside of Mercury. That sure looks like a big place.

Good luck with your retirement! 8) 8)
2-066's ms660 034av 076av huskee 27ton splitter CB5036
A guard dog needs food, water, shelter, walking and training.
My Smith & Wesson only needs a little oil!

gemniii

Face it  - your not retiring - your just switching jobs for a better life style!
Congrats.

Magicman

Congratulations on your up-coming retirement.  I was "down sized" out 15 years ago and have never looked back.  They wanted me to "contract" back, but I never took that bait either.  Retirement is the BEST job I ever had.... smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pappy19

I'm looking for a good used 15hp 2 stroke short shaft Merc, if you find one. I'll pay extra for an extra nice one including shipping to Idaho. Thanks-
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

Thank You Sponsors!