iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hard Work

Started by Magicman, May 27, 2013, 11:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I am thankful for the tired and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means that I am still capable of working hard.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

drobertson

MM, being thankful is a good thing 8),  no doubt that sawing will wakin' the muscle groups,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Holmes

I've been fortunate to not have the achy muscles but I am tired at the end of the day.  The afternoon or evening nap seems to be getting longer and longer.  I have found the only thing that will keep me awake is when I go to bed to get my nights sleep, then I seem to be wide eyed for hours.    ::)
Think like a farmer.

Magicman

Just in case you may have forgotten, moving household furnishing is a tiring plus a royal pain in the butt.  We have been helping moving our Daughter for the past week and after this week, I hope that I can forget again.   :-\  Maybe better days are on the horizon.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

MM
I hear ya!!

When I was in my 20's and 30's, did a lot of moving of friends where we would gather 4-10 guys that would show up and make quick work of the move. Never would have expected "ol Dad" to be called upon to getRdun. When done, a few brewskies were enjoyed.
But seems that type of crew is hard to gather together these days.
Not sure if the youngsters just don't have friends that can/will work, or no friends, or just that "ol Dad" is more than willing to do the job so stay the heck out of his way. Maybe a combination of all of the above and some more not mentioned.

But am sure it got done right and carefully.  8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

drobertson

Moving kids?  that's a been there done that, for sure, beenthere, you are right, this is for the 20 year olds for sure,  and now Bret is moving out of the dorm to an apartment in a few weeks, this should be an easy one, except for the fact he has not much to move, only to buy, starting out can be rough, and I am thinking he will be roughing it for a spell, ;D   and MM, we should be thankful as you mentioned for sure, at least that there are no stairways around the mill 8)  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

clww

Moving is one of my least favorite side jobs/chores. >:(
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

We should will finish the actual move tomorrow.  The sale on the house where she was living closed yesterday and we will close on the home where she will be living tomorrow.  It has all been a struggle, and not just the moving, but we will get through it.

Thank You Sponsors!